• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe FM12 and web design premium applications license issue

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was installed FM12 (licensed) in my laptop. Due to physical damage, i swapped hard disk to standby laptop. Then the trial version of FM12 is started. After getting my original Laptop, i connected same hard disk and tried to launch FM12 and other Adobe applications. All the applications are converted to trial and asking for license activation which i don't have (lost). Please help.

Best regards,

Manjunath

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't quite get the sequence of actions you did here, but would suggest you find your serial number(s) - you must have had them at some point since you purchased the product(s), right? - and contact Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manjunath,

If you do not have your activation code available any more, please go to https://accounts.adobe.com/plans. There you can see all your registered plans and products associated with your account. If your licenses are part of an Enterprise License Agreement, please contact your IT.

If you need more assistance, you can also contact tcssup@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines