• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alignment issues for graphic files in DITA topics

Advocate ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally the anchored frame around an imported graphic is just a placeholder for that graphic. But in one of my current projects, a set of small graphic files is represented in a table that explains usage for each of the symbols depicted. The customer wants to have the graphics displayed in the middle of the cell, not at the bottom or top. Normally I would make the anchored frame as large as the table cell and align the graphic inside that anchored frame. But the anchored frame information is lost when writing the DITA file to disk. This might be a behaviour of the DITA client or something that cannot be done in FM.

If anyone has experience with this and knows which combination of read-write rules and other settings are required, let me know. I could write a script to correct positioning of the graphics in the table but if some settings can do the job that saves me a bunch of time.

Jang

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?