Anchored Frame Shrinkwraps Automatically

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2015 Oct 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed FrameMaker 2015 and I've noticed that whenever I import an image into an anchored frame, said anchored frame automatically shrinkwraps around the image I just imported (even if I don't want it to). Is this a default setting that can be changed?

Thanks,

Melanie

TOPICS
Structured

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melanie,

It is one of the DITA plugins doing this and I can't find any way to disable it, other than to disable the DITA plugins. It happens in my files and I don't even use DITA. It even happens when I just try to resize a graphic.

The DITA plugin was doing other things to my files too. So I just disabled them in maker.ini. I don't know if that is an option in your case. No matter what, this speaks to a very careless implementation and is just one more reason that other XML editors are wearing FM out in the structured authoring space.

Russ

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines