We are ramping up for Adobe DITAWORLD 2021 in March 2021 – And YOU can become part of it!
Adobe DITAWORLD is the world’s biggest online conference for technical communication – hosted by the Adobe Technical Communication team and free to attend for everyone. More than 5,900 attendees from more than 90 countries joined Adobe DITAWORLD 2020 in October 2020.
Leading Technical Communication experts shared their experience and success stories and how they create, manage, review, and deliver technical content with Adobe’s solutions. Companies like 3M, BoonEdam, BlackBerry, Broadcom, Grundfos, Gulfstream, and Palo Alto Networks shared insights on how they are using Adobe’s TechComm solutions to take technical content and knowledge to new heights.
You can now join them! Become a presenter at Adobe DITAWORLD 2021. Tell the world YOUR success story with Adobe FrameMaker.
The Adobe Technical Communication team is looking for experienced technical communication experts who want to share their knowledge and experience about one or more of the following topics in the context of Adobe FrameMaker with a worldwide audience.
- Content Strategy – How you make your technical documentation part of your companies overall communication strategy.
- Content Management – How you create modular, topic-based content, review, translate, and deliver it
- Collaboration – How you collaborate with content contributors, subject matter experts, and your teammates with Adobe Experience Manager, Documentum, Microsoft SharePoint (Online) and other solutions
- Intelligent Information – How you publish your technical content on your company's help portal, or use it in a completely new, intelligent way in the context of Industry 4.0 and IoT – tell the world about it.
Share your knowledge and your success stories with the world and become a presenter at Adobe DITAWORLD 2021.
Please send us your proposal to email@example.com until December 4, 2020, with the following information:
See the DITAWORLD 2020 Session Info as an example here.
- Session Title: Interest-catching 3 to 5 words max
- Session Subtitle: 10 words max
- Session Description: 3 to 4 short paragraphs
- Key Discoveries: 3 + 4 bullet points
See the DITAWORLD 2020 Speaker Profiles as an example here.
Speaker Short Description:
<SpeakerName> is the <JobTitle> at <CompanyName>, headquartered in <City>, <Country>. <CompanyName> provides <this and that in 5 to 10 words max.>
Speaker Long Description:
A few paragraphs (short bio, for examples, see here.)
Your LinkedIn-Profile (+ optionally Twitter)
Your Company Website URL
A professional portrait photo of 1024 × 1024 px minimum.
Please understand that only complete applications, including a professional studio photo, can be considered.
We are looking forward to your creative applications!
The Adobe Technical Communication Team
We will offer a comprehensive program with the world’s leading Technical Communication, Marketing, Content Management, and Content Strategy experts. Thought leaders and practitioners who know what they talk about. Who tell fascinating stories and deliver hard facts – right to your screen.
Companies like 3M, BlackBerry, Broadcom, GRUNDFOS, F5, Gulfstream Aerospace, and Palo Alto Networks will share their stories. And Adobe Partners like Bounteous, TheContentEra, Congree, Content Rules, Etteplan, Publishing Smarter, c-rex.net, and Scriptorium will share their knowledge.
We will show how Adobe is helping enterprises around the world to connect the dots between Marketing Communication and Technical Communication, and how our customers and partners are using them to create New Customer Experiences with Intelligent Content.
Join us on when we open the stage on October 6 at 8:45 San Francisco Time.
Register now for free with your Adobe ID: https://www.dita-world.com/
We are excited to announce the new release of Adobe FrameMaker Publishing Server.
Register for the launch webinar here: https://say-hello-to-automated-multichannel-publishing-and-diy-hosting.meetus.adobeevents.com/
For product help, visit: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/framemaker-publishing-server.html
Intelligent. Modern. Superfast. The new Adobe #FrameMaker is here! Learn more about the market-leading software here. Learn more about this release in the FrameMaker blog post.
Check out the new features in FrameMaker:
- Generate PDF/A- and PDF/X-compliant PDFs
- Painless collaboration using Adobe Acrobat
- New Navigation view for FrameMaker documents
- Out-of-the-box LwDITA support
- All-new HTML engine
- Out-of-the-box translation support
- Superior CSS 3 styling support
- Split documents into chapters
- Greater content accessibility for PDFs
- Support for 2FA/SSO in the Adobe Experience Manager connector
- Insert rich media using DITA elements
For more details, visit the product website: https://adobe.ly/2ZqsEjT
#TechComm #documentation #xml