• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken Links in TOC

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document I inherited from a client.  It is messy in it's design, but it works for the most part.  When I save it as a PDF I have 4 links in my TOC that don't work.  I have looked at the document (different chapters) and can see no differences between the working links and the non-working links.  Additionally, ALL the links work in the bookmarks panel.  Can anyone provide any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are any Character Formats applied within the source text being picked up for the TOC?

TOC link with a subscript character does not work in PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes...UPPER CASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Error is suggesting, any change in formatting forces FM to truncate the link area at the formatting change boundary. You may find that the link is active only at the very start of the TOC entry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines