• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I Design a form Using Adobe FrameMaker? (Was "Adobe framemaker")

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2016 Aug 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i Design a form Using Adobe frameamker? I need to design a form With All Html controls like Textbox Checkbox with all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can design the form structure in FrameMaker: the text, the formatting, the lines and boxes. but you will need to activate the form fields in Adobe Acrobat Professional.

As a side note. you can fully design the forms and activate forms fields in InDesign—which makes the process much easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have already Designed in Adobe Acrobat Professional and made as Fillable PDF. But In Frame Maker I am Not Able to import and get HTML with Design and Controls. Can you Help me on this please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FrameMaker does not have form controls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microtype's Timesavers product is another long-standing solution (and not one that I've ever needed, as I've only ever needed to generate forms filled out by hand).

I might add that for a very small number of PDF forms, that are assured to never need revision, FM layout with AcroPro touch up may be both the fastest and cheapest thing to do, unless one already has competence with another tool at hand (like ID) that can do the whole job.

When the form count rises, or even one already completed form needs revision, an automated or semi-automated workflow is needed. I presume that Shlomo's tool set provides that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Search for the document titled "Cooking up Enhanced PDF with pdfmark Recipes"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines