Highlighted

Can I uninstall a component of the TCS that I no longer use?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had licensed copies of Framemaker for many years and followed by the Technical Communications Suite.  I still use the Acrobat Pro component but none of the others.  Can thee be individually uninstalled by using the Windows Programs window?

My system is Windows 7 x64.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I uninstall a component of the TCS that I no longer use?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had licensed copies of Framemaker for many years and followed by the Technical Communications Suite.  I still use the Acrobat Pro component but none of the others.  Can thee be individually uninstalled by using the Windows Programs window?

My system is Windows 7 x64.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on how they appear in your Add/Remove Programs list – some of them got single TCS entries, some individual components. If just a single TCS entry, you’d have to uninstall TCS, then reinstall only the bits you wanted.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2016 0