• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Framemaker trial

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download the Framemaker trial. I've tried with and without the Adobe DLM. With the DLM, the download never starts (sits at 0%). Without the DLM, clicking the two download links doesn't result in anything happening. For reference, these are the two download links given:

http://www.adobe.com/products/download-trial/dlm.html?product=adobe-framemaker&version=2015&sku=FS00...

http://www.adobe.com/products/download-trial/dlm.html?product=adobe-framemaker&version=2015&sku=FS00...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Turns out, the error was somehow related to the proxy agent (Blue Coat Unified Agent) used by my work. Disabling that agent resulted in the download starting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2016 Sep 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe FrameMaker​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2016 Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried both Chrome and IE11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIRC, I think Adobe recommends FireFox; you have enough rights to download & install software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2016 Sep 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this on two computers with administrator privileges - one Windows 7 and the other Windows 10. Has anyone else tried to download the trial? Does it work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Turns out, the error was somehow related to the proxy agent (Blue Coat Unified Agent) used by my work. Disabling that agent resulted in the download starting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines