Cannot get updates to complete, dialog window image doesn't allow me to enter a response.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to get updates for FrameMaker 15.0.2, when I launch the Set-up.exe file the dialog window image doesn't allow me to enter a response. It appears as follows and I cannot resize the window to gain access to the contents of the window in order to click on whatever response is buried there.

The same issue when using the Help/updates...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Jan 17, 2019
amyr50091343 Community Beginner , Jan 17, 2019
Turns out I had to close anything Microsoft Office related. Then dialog window for installing the updates displayed as expected.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably a function of your screen resolution I suspect - what are you set at?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1680 x 1050 (recommended)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try playing around with it to see if there's any effect on the window size of the installer. If nothing seems to work, give the FM guys a buzz at tcssup@adobe.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out I had to close anything Microsoft Office related. Then dialog window for installing the updates displayed as expected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines