Highlighted

Cannot initialize API Client

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I just installed FM 2019 and I put my handy FM plug-ins into the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit\Plugins folder as I have done with my past versions of FM.

Now, when I open FM19, I get the following error:

I have tried looking for help online and in other forums but have found nothing. I'm not sure what the APIClients section of my maker.ini file is supposed to look like, but nothing jumps out at me as being wrong.

If anyone has suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Wendy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot initialize API Client

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I just installed FM 2019 and I put my handy FM plug-ins into the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit\Plugins folder as I have done with my past versions of FM.

Now, when I open FM19, I get the following error:

I have tried looking for help online and in other forums but have found nothing. I'm not sure what the APIClients section of my maker.ini file is supposed to look like, but nothing jumps out at me as being wrong.

If anyone has suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Wendy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you have installed the 64-bit version of FrameMaker. Are your plugins compiled for 64-bit?

If not, you will need re-compile them for 64-bit (or contact the developer of the plugins to do that).

You can also install the 32-bit version of FrameMaker 2019 and use your 32-bit plugins there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 0