Highlighted

Cannot initialize API Client

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue.PNG

I have script which does book 2 dita for 2 books. During second book it shows above error. but books are same, no problems with inputs ? does anybody know what does this problem mean ?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot initialize API Client

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue.PNG

I have script which does book 2 dita for 2 books. During second book it shows above error. but books are same, no problems with inputs ? does anybody know what does this problem mean ?

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue if you do same stuff by Hand?

For me it seems that this is no problem with your script but with Content in your book.

Are you using SVG graphics? If so could you remove them and check if this still happens.

If not, insert von SVG after the other, perhaps there's a Problem with a specific SVG in your documents.

svg2pdf.dll is a Plugin which converts SVG to PDF for displaying SVG graphics in FM documents (before FM 2019, I think)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 run for 2books. it finishes the first one then start second for the same books. so seems content okey if it is working for one book.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you run the same process für 2 (different) books. The first ist OK the seconds has this error. So why are you assuming that Content is OK, when content is different?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

becuase i copied one from another. I think this issues comes from the ram.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an error at FrameMaker startup I think. Are you starting FrameMaker fresh for each book?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Same book runs 2times...

Yes Maybe it's a Memory issue. Open Taskmanager and check Memory usage… Runs it up to 1 GB RAM?

I managed to solve a long time out-of-memory issue by deactivating "Auto Spellcheck" in preferences. It's worth to check to this.

Furthermore, check if you are using SVGs. If so remove them for testing an replace them by a PNG or similar stuff and check if this happens again.

Furthermore I have a lot of Memory Issues in FM2015 and 2017 when building up books from DITA with lot of topics.

Install FM2019 64bit if this solves the Problem and check Memory usage also.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I run script which does book2dita for one book, when it finishes for the first one, then it starts for the second one. I do all within one script

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click ok it shows again and I click ok, it shows same, sometimes it saves some .fm file to dita and then shows the following problem:

Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this Error-Screenshot just means: FM has crashed no more Information available

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2018 0