• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clickable links , document example

Participant ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am newer to framemaker and i dont use structured framemaker. I want to construct a document that looks like this but much larger; service manuals with clickable links throughout the document.(pdf attached) if i want to incorporate clickable content into other pages. Can i do this in unstructured framemaker, can i take the pdf i extract out of framemaker and do this is another program for time consideration. is using structured dita format the only way to do this. Best training avaialible if this is the case. need some information, how complex does it get if i have a general idea of how to use framemaker but i dont currently construct anything outside of stand alone documentation. 

Thanks,

TOPICS
Content migration , FAQ , Getting started , PDF output , Publishing , Responsive HTML5 , Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Within a single document or .book, FM cross-references are inherently this sort of hypertext in the output. I'm presently doing a project that is rich with them.

But your example document has links doing things like go-to-page and zoom into target. That's apt to be more challenging, and I'm not sure that Structured would make it easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines