Highlighted

CMS

Participant ,
May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

So after many years as a Lone Writer, my company has made a few acquisitions. Now my team is outside the main office and it's time to get into a cloud-based storage system that everyone can access files from outside the corporate LAN.

We use unstructured FrameMaker (2015) and ePublisher Express 2016.1, so I'm looking for a system that would allow anyone to "check out" a book and edit/publish it from anywhere.

Recommendations?

thanks!

tom

TOPICS
CMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CMS

Participant ,
May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

So after many years as a Lone Writer, my company has made a few acquisitions. Now my team is outside the main office and it's time to get into a cloud-based storage system that everyone can access files from outside the corporate LAN.

We use unstructured FrameMaker (2015) and ePublisher Express 2016.1, so I'm looking for a system that would allow anyone to "check out" a book and edit/publish it from anywhere.

Recommendations?

thanks!

tom

TOPICS
CMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2017 0

Have something to add?