• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comment renouveler un certificat de sécurité ?

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aorès la réinstallation de FrameMaker sur un nouveau PC, le message "la licence de ce produit a expiré" est affiché

Comment renouveler ce certificat de sécurité ?

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to deactivate the license on the old machine first, then you can install it on the new machine & activate it there. If the old machine is inaccessible, call Adobe Support and explain that you can’t access the old machine to deactivate it and they can free up your activation record to activate the new machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

The original PC has been fully formatted; there is no possibility to deactivate anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Support then & explain your situation. Make sure you have your serial # at hand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, I have got the right answer :

since January 2013, one of adobe activation server has been closed ; this is affecting several Abobe software including FrameMaker

I have got this help page from Abobe Support in France

: https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/framemaker/kb/cant-launch-framemaker-10.html

I have made the small update required for Tecnhcical communication suite (2 different updates are available according to the TCS versions)

It works.

thanks to Jeff_Coatsworth who drive me in the right direction to solve this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2016 May 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Jean-Pierre - I should have asked what version of FM you had - there was a bug that caused FM10 to expire last year. There was a patch quickly released to correct the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines