• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Consultant available in NYC or via Google Hangouts?

Participant ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a self published book that I wrote in Framemaker 10 (based on previous version even older).  I'm updating the book and since I haven't touched FM in five years (and was never really an expert anyway) I have a few questions that someone experienced could answer pretty quickly.  Anyone out there I could hire for a couple hours of questions over the summer?

I'm in Brooklyn and someone nearby would be great, but of course google hangouts would also be fine.

The end product is a print book through Createspace and Amazon Kindle, so any experience in that area would be great. 

To get started right now I'm making basic edits in FM10 but will likely eventually rent/buy the 2017 version to generate the Epub/Kindle version if that makes it easier.

Thanks!

John Huntington

www.controlgeek.net

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Hi John,

Having authored 3 Fm reference books in Fm, I'd be happy to help!

I've also helped revamp projects and templates for everything from very small (self-employed) orgs up to public utilities and aero manufacturers.

I do lots of small projects like this via online meeting (allowing for mouse/keyboard sharing) and can usually meet on very short notice.

Email List Signup Page - Tech Comm Tools

and I'll give you a complimentary 1/2 hour to see if we're a good fit.

(sam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Having authored 3 Fm reference books in Fm, I'd be happy to help!

I've also helped revamp projects and templates for everything from very small (self-employed) orgs up to public utilities and aero manufacturers.

I do lots of small projects like this via online meeting (allowing for mouse/keyboard sharing) and can usually meet on very short notice.

Email List Signup Page - Tech Comm Tools

and I'll give you a complimentary 1/2 hour to see if we're a good fit.

(same applies to anyone else that needs help)

-Matt Sullivan

Tech Comm Tools

Author FrameMaker - Working with Content (2017 Release)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I just signed up!  I'm travelling this week but will come up with a sample question next week.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines