Highlighted

Cover Page from FM Template

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Cover Page from the FrameMaker template, made the changes I needed to make and simply renamed the file to Cover.fm. So, here is the problem...I linking the same book file to RoboHelp (for single sourcing) to create a WebHelp. In the Topic List Pod in RH, the title of my cover page says, "Personal Spaceship Operations Manual" and the file Name says Cover.htm. I looked at the reference pages, and Master pages of in FM to find the original title and I don't see it anywhere. Since it is a linked project, I an unable to change the Title of the topic in RH.

Am I missing something? Has anybody used the Cover page from the FrameMaker template where the title did not change?

Thanks,

Farnaz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cover Page from FM Template

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Cover Page from the FrameMaker template, made the changes I needed to make and simply renamed the file to Cover.fm. So, here is the problem...I linking the same book file to RoboHelp (for single sourcing) to create a WebHelp. In the Topic List Pod in RH, the title of my cover page says, "Personal Spaceship Operations Manual" and the file Name says Cover.htm. I looked at the reference pages, and Master pages of in FM to find the original title and I don't see it anywhere. Since it is a linked project, I an unable to change the Title of the topic in RH.

Am I missing something? Has anybody used the Cover page from the FrameMaker template where the title did not change?

Thanks,

Farnaz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you could edit it in RH, but you’d lose the changes the next time you updated unless you told it skip that topic updating (not the best solution). I seem to recall some setting in the RH Conversion Settings screen that allowed you to set your topic name convention to something based on some marker text or something; it was in the last part of the screen where you tell it which conditioning you want applied, RH’s or FM’s.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2015 0
FunWrite LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RH, I have been able to change the topic title before in the Topic Properties dialog box. However, in this case the Topic Title is grayed out and I am unable to make any changes. Is it because the project is linked?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2015 0