• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop marks not appearing properly when printed to pdf from FM 2019

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I print to pdf from FM 2019, crop marks are not appearing properly. I already tried with the change in settings as mentioned in some other post. But no use.FM2019FM2019FM2017FM2017Current Settings in 2019 as per some comment in other postCurrent Settings in 2019 as per some comment in other post See attached image. 

TOPICS
PDF output , Publishing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do not use crop marks or the other printer marks. Therefore I am not an expert. However, I do not understand what you miss. Can you explain your issue in more detail?

Does the online help give any information?

https://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/2019/using/using-framemaker-2019/id1875D0D095Z.html 

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi..If you see the 2019 FM screenshot that I have atttached, you can see that, in 2019 FM image there are no vertical andd horizontal lines. I had already enabled the crop marks in the settings (image attached).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines