Exit

CTRL-xxx shortcuts not working

Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all.

FM-13.0.5.547 on Windows 7 x64.

From time to time it suddenly happens that CTRL+c or any other CTRL shortcut does not work. The function can be persoumend via context menu etc. In other applications they work. I have not tested, whether also the ESC, x, y shortcuts do not work in these situations - but may be.

The effect can be provoked by switching to some applications (for certain: Pinnacle Studio) and just switch back to FM.

The only cure is to restart FM.

Does anyone else have such experience?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has become a severe problem with FM-14:

About every half hour the effect appears and I need to close the session and restart FM. If I have used a special window arrangement (Window > tile) this is gone and I need to set up it again.

At the time of this happening (sic) I have the following applications open also: EditPad, Explorer² and sometimes also Acrobat and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on FM12 under Windows 7 and this problem has just started to become very persistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines