Highlighted

custom generated document – filename of referenced graphic + figure caption

Advisor ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a long week already, and my brain has turned to mush – I thought I had once managed to set up this sort of report, but just at the moment I can't remember how. The context is a .book with many referenced graphics; each graphic has a caption, which I can identify by specifying a paragraph style.

Any reminders on how to achieve this would be welcome, as would (I suppose!) confirmation that I'm just fantasising :-}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

custom generated document – filename of referenced graphic + figure caption

Advisor ,
Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a long week already, and my brain has turned to mush – I thought I had once managed to set up this sort of report, but just at the moment I can't remember how. The context is a .book with many referenced graphics; each graphic has a caption, which I can identify by specifying a paragraph style.

Any reminders on how to achieve this would be welcome, as would (I suppose!) confirmation that I'm just fantasising :-}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 21, 2016 0

Have something to add?