• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

custom toolbar images missing

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have custom toolbars for FrameMaker 2017 - originally created for FrameMaker 8 and FrameMaker 2015. I've updated the image pathway in the toolbar files (**.xml) to no avail.

This is how the toolbar is appearing. Each button is definitely working, but the images are not there.

Toolbar.JPG

This is the code line from the XML file - the current pathway for the image is desperation. Still didn't work.

Code.JPG

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in FM 2017 this changed.

Have you checked this section in the FM 2017 online Help: Adobe FrameMaker (2017 release)?

Also, this blog post: 2017 Release of FrameMaker (Update 2) (see the 5th bullet point in section "User Interface").

In FM 2017 you can create your own toolbars and assign your own icons to the toolbar’s buttons. We have added a maker.ini entry (ToolbarCustomImageDir) where you can specify a custom folder for your icons.

To provide a full set of icons, you will need a total of 6 icons. Depending on the Windows Display Scaling of the user, FrameMaker 2017 automatically scales its UI in three different sizes (100%, 150% and 200%). For each of these three states you need two icons: One for the activated and one for the deactivated state of the icon. So, in total six icons. PNG is the icon required icon graphic format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck.

Icons created. Placed where indicated. Added ToolbarCostomImageDir and nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have Update 2 for FrameMaker 2017, do you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have assumed so. Version showing as: 14.0.2.425

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanted to say that the problem has been resolved.

• Adobe's naming for additional files is what I ended up using. I had to create two states for each button as well as three sizes for each button.
  • Finally, the location for the image files is not correct in the "Help Manual" - references '13' when it should be '14' for Frame 2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines