• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing graphic in HTML Help output

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running FrameMaker 12.0.4, and I have a bunch of books that I am converting the HTML Help via the Publish command. I've been working on these books for a couple of years and thought they were pretty stable.

However, I have discovered a particular graphic in a particular book which is just simply not there in the HTML Help output.

There's no error message, everything else is as expected - this graphic is just missing!

It is a PNG in an anchored frame like pretty much all the others in the book. I am at a loss to understand why it's vanishing.

Any suggestions?

I've already tried opening and resaving the PNG in MS Paint (just in case it had some weird unsupported chunks - although I generated it from Illustrator CC 2014, don't see what could be wrong with it),

and I've tried deleting it from the page and reimporting it.

I've tried placing it in different parts of the page.

I've tried turning my computer off and back on again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The old Bug Base is still obfuscated...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sent another message about the broken link - this time to the Forum management team instead of FM engineering. Hopefully, there will be a response to this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have they replied to any of your messages so far, Arnis?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, feeling like a mushroom [kept in the dark and fed ....]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps I should raise a bug in the new Tracker saying that the old BugBase link doesn't work?

EDIT: Done. I've raised Bug Id: TKR-86 to complain that the BugBase is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines