Highlighted

DITAVAL file missing. How to fix this error?

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For FM 2017.

This is the screenshot of error log. I am not sure how it happened. What could be possible reasons of getting such error?

I have not manually moved any DITAVAL file. Not sure if that is moved automatically.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DITAVAL file missing. How to fix this error?

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For FM 2017.

This is the screenshot of error log. I am not sure how it happened. What could be possible reasons of getting such error?

I have not manually moved any DITAVAL file. Not sure if that is moved automatically.

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, were  you able to get this sorted? What did you do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
Advisor ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had/have the same problem with FM19, in https://community.adobe.com/t5/framemaker/why-is-fm19-looking-for-a-ditaval-file/m-p/11157439?page=1... 

I'd seen Publish as an available option, and this asked for a ditaval file I wasn't using and hadn't specified. Someone from Adobe helpfully suggested I try Structure > DITA > Generate DITA-OT output instead of the obvious File > Publish, but this just gave me a more detailed error message and a log file :-{

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0