• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anybody know when is FrameMaker S1000D package getting updated to Version 4.1?

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody know when is FrameMaker S1000D package getting updated to Version 4.1?

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an answer, but I wrote the current version for Adobe, originally for FM10. I would be prepared to update it if Adobe were interested...

Unfortunately I don't have the rights to update any of the source code.

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to use that for Framemaker 2017?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes FrameMaker does have S1000D support that is effectively identical to what was in FM10. To activate S1000D support you must go to the Preferences dialog Launch page and remove the two S1000D script file references in the 'Don't Load Startup Scripts' field.

If you are running on Windows 10 you may find that the main S1000D dialogs show no content. This is a ScriptUI bug that is easy to fix for Adobe, I have reported it to them, maybe they will fix it in a new build?

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian, is there any update on this topic or not?

Pim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The situation is unchanged. The built-in version is still only for version 4.0.1.

Please let Adobe know that you would like to see an update by posting a feature request here: Tracker

Other options include:

Both of these options are commercial products available for purchase (or subscription).

In the interests of transparency, my company is the UK re-seller/partner for the ADG/OneStrand products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Do you have some news about this subject?

I'm looking to work with FrameMaker S1000D version 4.1. Actually I have FM2017.

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines