Does FrameMaker (2015 Release) trial version can't support correct fonts

New Here ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I take over to maintain the document that is implemented by FrameMarker today, so I download the trial version to see if I can edit this document before I decide to buy formal version. but I found the .pdf converted by trial version is different to original .pdf...

I am wondering if this issue happened only on trial version and it will work fine on formal version?

BELOW is original .pdf

original.jpg

BELOW is .pdf converted by Trial Version

converted by trial version.jpg

Thank you for your feedback in advance....

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to tell you – the trial version is the same as the “full” version. Make sure you’ve applied all the patches that have come out since FM2015’s debut & try again.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you did not have the same fonts installed on your system or you have font mappings defined in the AbodePDF printer instance.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines