Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag document in book structure

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I try to create function for remove documents in structure view and have problem. When I create funciton, were I want to stop dragging document in structure view by using F_ApiReturnValue(FR_CancelOperation); I stoped the drag action, but document in my book list disappear. This document shows only when FM is reopened.

I have already tried redisplay for book, deselect element range, but it doesn't help.

Are there any other options?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KAKADu,

Can you share this code, so I could try to replicate the issue? If the script is long, could you shorten it to just the basic lines necessary to make this happen?

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this case, when drag event is called, I use only simple question to determinate, if document has to be moved in structure. When I tried to debug, after FA_Note_PreDragElement there was called also FA_Note_DirtyBook, FA_Note_PostMouseCommand, FA_Note_BackToUser. But after that listed book on left side of FM was refreshed and destroyed.

case FA_Note_PreDragElement:

{

StringT question = (StringT)"Change the position?";

if (F_ApiAlert(question, FF_ALERT_YES_DEFAULT)!=0)

F_ApiReturnValue(FR_CancelOperation);

break;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines