Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Earlier version of Framemaker

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Support team,

I ordered and installed the lastest version of Adobe Framemaker. My user's need to work with Framemaker 10. How can i download the version 10 of Framemaker?

Thank you,

Peter Hubicsak

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you purchased that version directly from Adobe as a download, you can't. If you bought it from Adobe as a download and registered it with , I think there should be a download link available from your account pages.  See here for instructions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

If you don't have FM10 available that way, you can save the files you work on as MIF, which will allow your user to open the file in FM10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Semcon_Budapest - Also remember that this is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe Support - if you need to contact Adobe, e-mail them at techcomm@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines