if i want to create a PDF, sometimes the error message "Unknown exception in the EnumerateFontFamily-Routine. Restart the computer" comes.
I can't find anything useful on the web. Does anyone know this message?
I had a similar issue, and rebooting would not resolve the issue. One workaround I found was to switch from CMYK to RGB mode in the PDF Setup > Settings page that comes up when you create a pdf.
One of my colleagues experienced the problem described above. Switching from CMYK to RGB solved the problem. Thanks for sharing this solution.
I got the same error message while generating PDF on FrameMaker version 126.96.36.1995 running on Windows 10.
Here is the workaround that worked for me:
1. In Acrobat Distiller, select the job option you want to use from the Default Settings list.
2. Choose Settings > Edit Adobe PDF Settings.
3. On the left navigation pane, click Fonts.
4. In the Embedding section, add all fonts in the Font Source list (for example, C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\) to the Always Embed list.
5. Click OK.
6. Regenerate the PDF using the edited job option.