Error Message: EnumerateFontFamily-Routine

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

if i want to create a PDF, sometimes the error message "Unknown exception in the EnumerateFontFamily-Routine. Restart the computer" comes.

I can't find anything useful on the web. Does anyone know this message?

Best regards

Johannes

TOPICS
Structured

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue, and rebooting would not resolve the issue. One workaround I found was to switch from CMYK to RGB mode in the PDF Setup > Settings page that comes up when you create a pdf.

Good luck!

Bill

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my colleagues experienced the problem described above. Switching from CMYK to RGB solved the problem. Thanks for sharing this solution.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Johannes,

I got the same error message while generating PDF on FrameMaker version 13.0.1.385 running on Windows 10.

Here is the workaround that worked for me:

1. In Acrobat Distiller, select the job option you want to use from the Default Settings list.

2. Choose Settings > Edit Adobe PDF Settings.

3. On the left navigation pane, click Fonts.

4. In the Embedding section, add all fonts in the Font Source list (for example, C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\) to the Always Embed list.

5. Click OK.

6. Regenerate the PDF using the edited job option.

Regards,

Sunil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines