• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Figure Title

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to populate a 2 column spreadsheet ( table) with the figure number and the object property.  Currently, this is happening manually.  I'd like to have a automated way to export this information.  Is the a mechanism or script available to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give Rick a call -

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

rick@frameexpert.com

585-729-6746 NEW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here us a graphic showing what I am wanting to do.  Export the data for the table depicted from the Framemaker information as shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I use Rick myself for script work, it looks like you might be able to do this with a list of figures and/or a list of graphics/references.

However, if you run into trouble doing it yourself, Rick should certainly be able to automate the process.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fwiw, and as Matt mentions, I usually do this sort of thing with a LoF: we have some docs we distribute as .pdf, accompanied by a set of graphics for re-use, and a LoF gives us just that matching of figure caption and graphics filename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines