• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting SVG image referenced in FM doc to HTML5

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use quite a few SVG images in my documents for equations and diagrams, currently when I export to HTML these svg images get converted to .jpg. Does anyone know how I can prevent this from happening? I am already using the setting to not use Distller for generating images. My only workaround now is maintaining a list of svg assets to replace their .jpg counterparts in the html code and to copy the files into the published directory.

I am currently using Framemaker 2015, but I also noticed this behaviour on a trial copy of 2019.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using FrameMaker 2019 and you can change this from publish settings.

Go to publish pod--> Edit settings--> Go to Respponsive--> optimization tab --> deselect "Convert svg to raster image".

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preservation of SVG on publishing to HTML is a relatively recent enhancement to FM. FM2019 has it. FM2017 might. FM2015 I'm less sure about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This setting exists in FM 2015, but .jpg file are still produced regardless if this option is selected or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines