Extendscript/Framemaker Compatibility

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there release notes or a compatibility matrix that indicates which versions of ESTK are compatible with versions of FM? Specifically, will the "AdobeExtendScriptToolkit_4_LS22.exe" version interface with FM 11 or FM 14? The version I have installed hangs after processing a large number of paragraphs. I'm hoping a newer version fixes the problem.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019
Check out this thread. As far as I know, this hasn't been fixed in any version of ExtendScript.ExtendScript limit on how many paragraphs can be processed

translate

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out this thread. As far as I know, this hasn't been fixed in any version of ExtendScript.

ExtendScript limit on how many paragraphs can be processed

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rick. That was the thread that let me know that I was not alone, and that prompted me to hope it had been fixed. I was able to reduce the number of paragraphs by just analyzing Body pages, following one of Russ Ward's examples.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines