Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing Automapping failed

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have started working on the files that a former technical writer was using. He was using FM15,  but I am using 19. The problem is,

First - when I am trying to generate the HTML 5, all the paragraph styles are showing "Auto Mapping failed". The default fonts (New Roman) are reflecting in online output instead of the fonts defined as per the branding guidelines. Whereas, in PDF, everything is generated as per the defined and pre-saved template. Any solution to that?

Second - All the images that were tagged with conditional texting for "Only Print" rule have all got removed because of some unknown reason. What can be the best option to tag all images back to the same conditioning tagging which was applied in the source for previous releases.

Basically as a whole - I want to generate the same two outputs from single soure in PDf and HTML 5 without changing anything (Style, template, css..etc)

Can anyone help me to get rid of these issues?

TOPICS
Responsive HTML5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?