• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request: additional flexibility to Resize Table Columns

Community Expert ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To set a table with distinct column widths the current method requires to open the Resize dialogue for nearly each column.

For example, I need to set up a table with these column widths: 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5 cm for a total of 18.

• Method 1 could be to have a Resize, next and Resize, previous button in addition to the Resize button which terminates the dialogue.
  • Method 2 could be an input field which allows a list of widths (the dialog title says: Resize Selected Columns)
  • IMHO this would not require to change the dialogu to a panel.

You may vote on this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klaus,

Sorry to sound like I'm trying to sell you something, but maybe you could check out my WS Utilities plugin:

WS Utilities Plugin - West Street Consulting

It has a table pod that improves this functionality, in my opinion. If you did like it, I'd be fine if you convinced Adobe to steal the idea for FM(next).

Russ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Russ - Thanks for Your reminder.

Your plugin does exactly what I was missing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines