Highlighted

file info vs file properties

Advisor ,
Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… the sort of thing you notice when you have to regenerate a book six times in the same day because of last-minute input: the File info I have tidily included in my .book is not being carried over to the File properties in the output .pdf

Any ideas on getting these two instances of the same content into lockstep?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

file info vs file properties

Advisor ,
Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

… the sort of thing you notice when you have to regenerate a book six times in the same day because of last-minute input: the File info I have tidily included in my .book is not being carried over to the File properties in the output .pdf

Any ideas on getting these two instances of the same content into lockstep?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 27, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you create the PDF? > File > Save as PDF? Or > File > Print Book?

If  > File > Print Book, is "Generate Acrobat Data" activated in the Print Book dialog?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2016 0
Advisor ,
Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Save as .pdf" – and yesterday, it gave the correct info in one book out of three … :-}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2016 0