• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fit to frame proportionally does not work with framemaker graphics in the frame.

Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import a picture in a frame and overlay it with graphics like an arrow or box using FrameMakers builtin tools, the function "Fit to frame proportionally" stops working. This may be by design, but it is annoying, when you want to update a book with lots of pictures. If anybody knows how to make it work, do please tell.

TOPICS
Formatting and numbering

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi StudioSM:

I can confirm that this is how it works in Fm 2019. If you pull the arrow off the frame, you can Fit to Frame Proportionally, and then pull the arrow back over the image.

If you think this is a bug, you can log a bug report here: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/add_bug. Or you can add this as a feature request: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/add_feature.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - It is not a bug per se, but just a feature which is annoying, because it is illogical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi StudioSM: I also see it as a feature request, but wanted to leave the decision up to you. After you post the feature request, add the link here in a reply and I'll vote for it.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines