Highlighted

FM 10: Multiple Errors when importing a structured document into another

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get several Errors when trying to Import a FrameMaker File into another.

Internal Error: 10024, 6140713, 6216037, 7228638

Then FrameMaker freezes, and after about half a Minute an error message appears:

Errormessage.png

Unfortunately, the Forum doesn't let me attach any error logs of my colleagues and me, who have all experienced the same error.

Please let me know how I could attach the logs.

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FM 10: Multiple Errors when importing a structured document into another

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get several Errors when trying to Import a FrameMaker File into another.

Internal Error: 10024, 6140713, 6216037, 7228638

Then FrameMaker freezes, and after about half a Minute an error message appears:

Errormessage.png

Unfortunately, the Forum doesn't let me attach any error logs of my colleagues and me, who have all experienced the same error.

Please let me know how I could attach the logs.

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should send the error logs to fmerror@adobe.com (as instructed in the error message). The internal details can only be deciphered by the engineers and not by any of us regular FM users.

Are you importing a structured doc into another one (and do they both use the same structured applicaton) or an unstructured doc into a structured one or... ? Some additional details (like if there is any special content/graphics or the file originally came from another app like Word) on what you specifically are importing into what may provide a clue to what's happening.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2016 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thanks for the hint, I couldn't send the message to Adobe Support - the message was bounced back because fmerror@Adobe.com I get the following message:

ORG-KSAINI-DIRECT@adobe.com

#550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.NotAuthorized; not authorized ##

Please advice!

Thank you very much!

Regards

Stefan Pirker

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2016 0