Highlighted

FM 2019: Welcome screen not displaying properly again

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM 2019; the welcome screen just started showing HUGELY blown up and unresponsive.2020-05-12_17-40-11.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FM 2019: Welcome screen not displaying properly again

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM 2019; the welcome screen just started showing HUGELY blown up and unresponsive.2020-05-12_17-40-11.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

We are getting this checked.

Thanks

Amitoj Singhh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, it's fixed.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. For now we have done a quick fix but we may be doing a permanent fix in next 24 hours so it is possible that for you may see this issue crop up for a couple of hours before being fixed. We are trying to minize the window for this and keeping at odd hours.

Sorry for the trouble.

thanks

Amitoj Sinngh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 1
Advisor ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happening to me too … possibly just after I caught up with the latest upgrade, but I can't be sure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happening to me 2 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 0