• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM17 Taking too long to do anything

Participant ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FM17 seems to go into a constant state of not responding when opening, closing, or manipulating files. I just selected a group of files to open and it decided to open files that I did not select. Please do an update soon as the software is unusable in its current state. It takes waaaaaay too long (5 min or longer) to open or close a group of more than 5 files.

And I agree with Jim Wiley, the interface is too small, doesn't scale properly on my laptop no matter what resolution I make the screen or using the Windows 10 troubleshooting wizard for compatibility.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you get in touch with Adobe tech support. It sounds like you have a hardware/software configuration or other issue.

Regarding the font size, check out this video to see how to use Windows to control your the size of items in your FrameMaker UI.

FrameMaker 2017 NEW FEATURE: Support for High Resolution Displays (4K) - Tech Comm Tools

There was also a suggestion in another thread to use View>Zoom>Default to resize your items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines