fm2015: When I choose Publish html5, html generates *but* an image overwrites an open PDF

Engaged ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Using FM2015 13.0.5.547 on a Windows10 machine)

I have *no* idea why this happens.

I have a book that I print to PDF and also publish to html5.

The published html5 includes an icon to open a pdf location (to view the 'original' pdf) -- let's call that PDF "Foo.pdf".

I found that if I had Foo.pdf open in Acrobat while I was publishing my html5, an image from the fifth doc in my book would overwrite the Foo.pdf. (That is, on-screen I would see the image in Acrobat for foo.pdf. Weird. Close the pdf without saving and reopen --- image is there. So, it's overwriting and saving the pdf.)

Fine, I'm under deadline, I can deal with that -- just don't have the pdf open (and figure it out later).

Well... I just generated html5 again and... an image from doc7 overwrites a *different* pdf that I had open in Acrobat.

SO... does anybody have any idea why this could be happening?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you've run across something that should be reported at adobe.com/go/wish

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines