• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2017 Publishing HTML5 : how to create clickable pods as in FM Help?

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

In my documents I insert manually created mini tocs (I don't know how to create them to automatically, is it possible?) and I don't know how to display it in clickable pods as it is done in the FrameMaker help ? Can anyone explain to me how it's done?

Thanks!

Here are screenshots of what I get and of what I want (from https://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/index.html)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(what I want) toc or cross ref in pods.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The previous message shows what I want and this is the mini toc in lines I currently publish (and don't want anymore)(what I dont want anymore) crossreferences in lines.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I believe this particular layout is a result of using the Indigo HTML5 template. I has been customized a bit, but I believe you can make it look like Adobes. I have done quite a lot of work with Indigo template and there seems to be a little bug in it, when you have long file urls. You may not encounter it, but if something behaves strangely, that might be the case.

Bjørn Smalbro - FrameMaker.dk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines