Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2019 (64 BIT) ODD SUFIX file name

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I searched the forum but found only issues with FM7, FM10.

Here is the input:

Windows 10 x64

FrameMaker 2019

Bitdefender av installed on internal SSD

External HDD running Dropbox

All files and folders on Dropbox are fully accesible by me without restrictions.

All files/projects are saved on external HDD where Dropbox is sync the files with server.

I am using this solution for years. It worked just fine with FrameMaker10. It is working PERFECT with any Adobe application (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop). It is working PERFECT with Office365.

It simply does not work with FM2019. It is annoying to drag all files of a project to internal SSD, format the project and move it back to Dropbox when is done. Why I cannot save it directly to external HDD without any errors like FM10 did? I am the only one having access to this particular folder. But the error is received everytime I save a MIF files as FM. Or even when I am working on a FM file and try to save. All my work is lost. Except the case I am working on internal SSD.

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Sebastian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of FM are you running? Are you all patched up? Check Help > Updates to check. If you're all patched up, have you reported the errors to the FM team? See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#framemaker for your support contact options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have FrameMaker 2019

Version: 15.0.6.956

It seems that I do have an issue with this application. Today is the second day I am trying to update it and the Adobe FrameMaker Updater is just spinning a circle for hours without do anything. I always set all Adobe applications to autoupdate themselves.

I guess I have to contact their support.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines