Highlighted

FM2019 DITA OT output generation fails

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to generate xhtml or htmlhelp output, the log gives this error:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit\ditafm\DITA-OT\build.xml:41: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit\ditafm\DITA-OT\plugins\org.dita.base\build_preprocess.xml:42: Failed to run pipeline: Illegal character in path at index 8: Creating a new data test.xml#id168ADB010C9/id17C3F0820AD

How can I correct this and generate the output successfully? Thanks!

TOPICS
Error, Publishing, Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FM2019 DITA OT output generation fails

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to generate xhtml or htmlhelp output, the log gives this error:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit\ditafm\DITA-OT\build.xml:41: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Adobe FrameMaker 2019\fminit\ditafm\DITA-OT\plugins\org.dita.base\build_preprocess.xml:42: Failed to run pipeline: Illegal character in path at index 8: Creating a new data test.xml#id168ADB010C9/id17C3F0820AD

How can I correct this and generate the output successfully? Thanks!

TOPICS
Error, Publishing, Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2019 0
SaaraT LATEST
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have solved this on my own already 😄

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0