• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM2019 worked fine yesterday. Today it will not launch.

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone ever experienced this? I am using FM2019 (and also FM2017 - the problem is with both) on a Win10 64-bit computer.

Yesterday everything was working fine. Today FM simply will not launch. I have no idea what is going on. Either from the desktop shortcut or the start bar - nothing.

Any ideas are most appreciated!

TOPICS
Error , Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So something in your environment must have changed - IT roll out some super anti-virus & not tell anyone about it? Any messages thrown? Did you try running as an Admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Build 1909 by any chance?

If so, we all need to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message with support contact information. Please connect with us to help you with this issue. This could be an issue with some updates by IT as suggested below or could be an issue with the licensing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everyone.

I do not know what exactly was the problem. But I resolved it with Microsoft Support. Running Windows 10 Build 1903 and I installed Build 1909. That fixed the problem.

It had been working fine under Win10 Build 1903 for months so I'm not sure exactly what caused the burp. But again, installing the latest Build 1909 fixed the problem!

Thanks to all you chimed in with ideas.

- Oscar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines