• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fmerror@adobe.com is bouncing

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, Frame 12 (which I'm still having to use for a particular HTML Help project, as it screws up the graphics in Frame 2015 and Frame 2017 and so far Adobe haven't responded with any solution, even though I sent them the project as requested....) crashed this morning with an Internal Error when I spell checked. And as prompted, I dutifully sent the log file to fmerror@adobe.com  ...

and I got this bounce message >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

ORG-KSAINI-DIRECT@adobe.com

Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following
diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: CY1PR02MB1692.namprd02.prod.outlook.com

#< #5.7.124 smtp;550 5.7.124 RESOLVER.RST.RestrictedToGroupPermission; not authorized to send to the distribution list because the distribution list is set up to accept mail from list members only, or specific recipients only>
#SMTP#

Original
message headers:..............................

Way to go, guys!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weirdly, despite getting the bounce message, the fmerror guys appeared to have got my message, and I received a reply.
Explain than one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 15, 2017 Apr 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi feline_1973,

and I got this bounce message >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

Explain than one!

That means, that is is a whole list of recipients with their one personal email address, but that special one "ORG-KSAINI-DIRECT@adobe.com" doesn't exist any more, but all the others still receive this email.

Maybe this person or department is gone, but the others still exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines