Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Issue when creating pdf from FrameMaker 10

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use FrameMaker 10 with one of my clients and he wants me to use the same fonts as the original Pdf.

For most of the fonts it's ok, But when I create the Pdf on my computer I have The "Helvetica-BoldOblique" (Type 1) missing.

It seems to be replaced by "Helvetica, BoldItalic" (True Type).

Please can you tell me how to fix this ?

PS : I do have Helvetica-BoldOblique  installed.

Thanks

Bonjour,

J'utilise  FrameMaker 10 avec un de mes clients et il tient à ce que j'utilise le même Polices que sur le pdf original.

La pluspart des polices sont ok. Mais quand je créé le PDF sur mon PC "Helvetica-BoldOblique" (Type 1) disparait.

J'ai l'impression qu'elle est remplacée par "Helvetica, BoldItalic" (True Type).

Comment faire pour que mes polices soient identiques au PDF original ?

Merci

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's likely that the Helvetica you have installed is different from the Helvetica installed by the original editor. The best fix is to install the proper version of Helvetica on your system.

If  you do have "a" version of the font installed, then you can change the mappings in your maker.ini file to use the new font.

See the Customizing document at Online Manuals - Adobe FrameMaker for details on mapping.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines