Highlighted

Fonts and numbered lists reset to 1 in all chapters

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! That's what I'm getting in my book after installing 12.04.445 on the new laptop. Numbers are all 1's with incorrect font (should be Myriad Pro):

image.png

Thank you so much for all your prompt answers! Really appreciate it. Before serious troubleshooting, because it was a new computer, I reinstalled everything, FM included, and worked like a charm. I'll put it down in my notebook as some random glitch. Now we'll never know, though! Thank you again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fonts and numbered lists reset to 1 in all chapters

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! That's what I'm getting in my book after installing 12.04.445 on the new laptop. Numbers are all 1's with incorrect font (should be Myriad Pro):

image.png

Thank you so much for all your prompt answers! Really appreciate it. Before serious troubleshooting, because it was a new computer, I reinstalled everything, FM included, and worked like a charm. I'll put it down in my notebook as some random glitch. Now we'll never know, though! Thank you again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the paragraph tag setup?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that a mini-TOC? 

~Barb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 1
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

re: Is that a mini-TOC?

And in any case, is that numbering persisting after doing an Update?

Format » Document » Numbering is worth a look, too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0