• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame 2015: HTML5: preserving image size in html output

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to have my source png images retain their original size in the HTML output. They are scaled in the frame doc. 

I'm sure this is a common question, but the only forum post I found suggested a method which does not work. See Are there already experiences with FM 2015, scaling images to its original size in HTML output . The answer suggests there was a bug that was fixed.

After reading the post, I updated Framemaker. Version now shows 13.0.1.385. I see the same behavior as before the update:

• Set width and height to 0pt:  Images don't display. According to the post, this is the correct behavior. However, the docs are incorrect if that is so. Bug.
  • Set size to 100%: Images are scaled to the size in frame and both width and height attributes have pt setting in the HTML output.
  • Set nothing: same result as above (the 100% setting).

So, the question is how to I get the HTML output to not set any width or height or style attributes on the image so that they appear the original, 100% size?

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop the presses. I closed a bunch of windows and discovered the update process was halted. I'll report back.

10 minutes later:

I've updated to 13.0.5.547 and the result is identical to my previous result. Yes, I cleared the browser cache every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try the CSS workaround suggested in that post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines