• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame Maker could not find Adobe PDF printer instance

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am not able to create PDF in Framemaker 2019 given error Frame Maker could not find Adobe PDF printer instance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What's your Windows version? FrameMaker needs Windows 7, 81. or 10.

Do you have Acrobat Pro installed? This should install the Adobe PDF printer automatically. If you do not have it, then you can do a repair installation or install the printer manually.

More information here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/add-pdf-printer-manually.html

When the instructions above do not help:

When you installed FrameMaker, was there an option to install also the PDF creation add-on? (Possibly it is named differently.) I have FM 2019, but I cannot remember. Anyway, I would re-install FrameMaker and see whether this creates the Adobe PDF printer.

And when this does not help: Possibly you encountered a bug. Send an e-mail the FrameMaker support: tcssup@adobe.com

Others in this forum had also reported that the Adobe PDF printer was not installed. The Adobe support team had helped.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines