Highlighted

Framemaker 11 - subscription / serial

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Does anyone know how/where I can get a subscription or a serial for Frame 11? I have an FM 2015 subscription already, but plenty of my clients still use FM11. I had the trial version but it's expired. The 'Buy Now' link on FM11's splash screen just leads to a 404 page, and the 'License this software' button asks me for a serial, which I don't have. Support Chat is currently closed (surprise!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Framemaker 11 - subscription / serial

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Does anyone know how/where I can get a subscription or a serial for Frame 11? I have an FM 2015 subscription already, but plenty of my clients still use FM11. I had the trial version but it's expired. The 'Buy Now' link on FM11's splash screen just leads to a 404 page, and the 'License this software' button asks me for a serial, which I don't have. Support Chat is currently closed (surprise!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check your private message for details related to your question.

Regards,

Ashish

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2016 0