Exit

Framemaker 2015 - HTML5 export - anchors link problem iOS

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I exported my project into HTML5.

Everything work properly on Android and Desktop but iOS returns a lot of errors.

The main problem is given by the anchor links. The browser does not redirect the user to the correct places and also it freezes the window that contains the link.

You can simulate the problem by navigate (iOS iPhone or iPad) to the framemaker 2015 help on-line.

1) go to: Adobe FrameMaker (2015 release)

2) from the table of content, try to navigate to "Books and long documents" -> "Tables of cont and other lists" -> "Generate a table of conte or list"-

3) click on one the third child for example (try it twice, by clicking on the previous and next from the TOC).

Please help me!! Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks

Claudio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A quick google about whether Safari supports HTML5 produced from FM reveals this fix - Missing TOC from Responsive HTML5 output on iOS v10 - you may want to have a look at that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thanks for the help.

Anyway this not solve my issue. The TOC appears fine. The problem are the anchor inside each fm.

If you click on a link that point to an anchor in iOS it does not works (even if you call the anchor from the TOC of from a page).

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines