Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 2015 User Interface Glitches

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2015 Jul 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I think this is more of a product bug than a question. The FrameMaker 2015 interface has really tiny menu items and icons, even when I increase the Windows appearance settings to zoom larger. It doesn't affect FrameMaker. Plus the interface window has holes in it, where I can see right through FrameMaker to other applications behind it. There are strange blanks spaces as well that makes some of it illegible. Here is an example of the top of the window:

Frame-header.PNG

Also the footer at the bottom is messed up in that you can't read the current Paragraph tag, the zoom level and page numbering:

Frame-footer.PNG

Thanks

Gerry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What o/s and desktop screen resolutions are you using? FM12+ has had issues with some hi-res monitors and scaling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 8.1 Enterprise. The resolution is 1920x1080.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What’s the Display Settings % set to? I’m running 1600x1200 and had to drop from 150% back down to the default 125% setting to get my FM12 to look better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's set at 150%. When I change it to 125% the interface goes back to normal and the icons and menus are actually much larger. Adobe needs to fix this issue. Not being an accessible product is pretty huge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff, btw!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it’s pretty tough on old eyes like mine these days too ;>)

Log a bug in the bugbase - https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines